MAINTENANCE & RESILENCE ASIA 2021 to co-locate with
PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2021
The second edition of Maintenance and Resilience Asia exhibition and conference will see the event co-located for the first time with PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL – 8th International Packaging and Printing Exhibition for Asia. The well-established packaging and printing exhibition is a tripartite collaboration between Messe Düsseldorf Asia, The Thai Printing Association and The Thai Packaging Association.
As the leading exhibition of its kind in Southeast Asia since 2007, PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL continues to attract an international and diverse exhibitor and visitor base making it the trade platform of choice to conduct successful business transactions, secure deals, and network with relevant brand names.
Defining Packaging and Printing in Asia
The 2021 exhibition theme for PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL takes on an optimistic outlook to focus on future-oriented technology and innovation as it presents end-to-end packaging and printing solutions. With the exhibition taking place on the back of the projected recovery of global economies, the packaging and printing industries will be energised to do business and to seize new growth opportunities.
Established as the region’s most prominent event for the packaging and printing sectors, PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL continues to garner consistent stellar results for both exhibitors and visitors with its ability to:
- Address current and future demands by showcasing innovative technologies and solutions
- Connect top manufacturers and leading brands to active buyers and influential decision makers
- Maintain regional market-relevance by staying on top of global industry trends
The 4-day exhibition will zoom into areas such as labelling, digital printing, flexible packaging, logistics, automation, prototyping and smart solutions. As well as presenting a broader exhibit range of technology, machinery, products and services to serve the entire packaging and printing value chain. The exhibition will also extend its reach to a more comprehensive breadth of industries including automotive, electronics, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, drinks, and other fast moving consumer goods. Together with seminars, technical presentations and a host of networking activities, PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2021 is a must-attend event for industry professionals to expand their business in the region.
MRA’s diverse exhibitor and visitor profile which spans the automobile, chemical, food, petrochemical, plastics, power and energy, rubber, steel and metal industries and many more, will have broad access to network and conduct business at PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL and co-located exhibitions. With printing and packaging increasingly becoming a core need across sectors, from protection, safety, to enhanced usability and more, the co-location with PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2021 is most timely. Similarly for visitors looking at predictive and preventive monitoring and maintenance for their machines and equipment, industrial automation solutions and such, the co-location with MRA 2021 offers a truly expansive experience.
PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2021 to be held alongside synergistic series of exhibitions
- CorruTec Asia 2021 (22-25 September 2021) – Making its debut in 2021, CorruTec Asia -International Corrugated Technology Exhibition for Asia is a dedicated business platform for manufacturers and suppliers of machinery, accessories and services for the corrugated packaging industry. Jointly organised by the Thai Corrugated Packaging Association and Messe Düsseldorf Asia, the exhibition will bring together buyers and decision makers from corrugated board plants and sheet plants, corrugated sheet feeders, carton converters, packaging designers, rigid carton manufacturers, trade agencies and more.
- T-PLAS 2021 (22-25 September 2021) - International Trade Fair for the Plastics and Rubber Industries. T-PLAS, will present a comprehensive range of solutions from the latest machinery and equipment, semi-finished products, raw materials, technical parts and reinforced plastics, to a full suite of services for the two industries.
- WIRE SOUTHEAST ASIA 2021 (22-24 September 2021) – driven by the global expertise of wire Düsseldorf, marks its 14th edition as the most authoritative trade event for the wire and cable industries in the region. Since its inaugural staging in 1995, the specialist trade fair has set the bar as the region’s leading trade-focused platform for international exhibitors to showcase their latest wire and cable processing equipment and machinery, products and solutions to key local, regional and global manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers for the wire, cable, spring-making and fastener industries.
- TUBE SOUTHEAST ASIA 2021 (22-24 September 2021) - driven by the global expertise of Tube Düsseldorf, marks its 13th edition as Southeast Asia’s leading trade fair for the tube, pipe and related industries in the region. Since its inaugural staging in 1997, the specialist trade fair has set the bar as a trade-focused platform for international exhibitors to showcase their latest tube and pipe processing equipment and machinery, materials and solutions to key local and global manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers from the tube, metals, automotive, oil and gas, and other related industries.
- GIFA Southeast Asia (22-24 September 2021) – Also making its inaugural showing in Bangkok, Thailand, GIFA Southeast Asia presents a comprehensive line-up of machinery, equipment and solutions for casting technologies and innovations. The 1st International Foundry Fair and Forum for Southeast Asia, will present a showcase in foundry systems, including casting machines and technologies, pouring equipment, moulding, core making, die making and more.
- METEC Southeast Asia (22-24 September 2021) - The 1st International Metallurgical Trade Fair and Forum for Southeast Asia, makes its debut in the region as a niche trade fair focused on metallurgy, steel casting and steel production. The exhibition will present plant and equipment for iron and steel making, processing equipment for prime and raw materials, steel and non-ferrous products and more.
The co-location of these exhibitions at one central location will serve as a one-stop platform across multiple industries and application sectors. Exhibitors and visitors will have numerous opportunities to share best practices, keep abreast of new technologies and digitalisation, showcase and source new products and solutions - from machinery to operation & maintenance management.